(Sales tax may apply, depending on the state of your residence.)
- Jonathan Sparling outlined a great reason to get married: save money by joining your spouse’s healthcare coverage. (Isn’t he romantic?)
- Thanks to FaceTheRed.com sponsor Rider Sandals, we got to experience 10 cheap ways you can score some outdoor thrills … well, at least “experience” them in GIF form.
- Evelyn Ngugi shared some delicious DIY skincare options, one of which ensures that “sugar” goes to your face, instead of directly to your hips, this winter.
- If you’d rather have your sweet DIY efforts go inside your mouth, check out these five easy, affordable gift foods from Anna Marden.
- Mike Restiano is frantically ticking down his final days as a college student, but at least he’s found one thing to help him stay sane.
- We’re smack in the middle of the holiday season, which is known for spreading joy and hope. Betsy Mayotte examined whether that hope can reach the private student loan world.
- Bridget Casey told us why prepayment is the smart way to get rid of your student loans.
- Shane McNichol is still looking for that ever-elusive post-college job, but he shared how unemployment isn’t dampening his inner-Santa spirit.
- In a special event, Diane Melville took over the SALT Blog on Thursday, outlining the ins and outs of federal student financial aid. Check out this post for links to everything she covered.
- Aaron Weber sat down with former admissions and financial aid professional Lori Connor to find out what’s really going on in a college admissions office this time of year.
- Our latest infographic highlighted everything you can get out of being an intern. (Hint: It’s more than just a paycheck or course credit.)
- Another FaceTheRed.com sponsor, ValoreBooks, let us in on some tips for how you can get festive this season without breaking the bank.
What was your favorite post from the past week? Let us know in the comments.