Are you suffering from one of the five types of boredom this Monday morning?
Well, here’s a cure for at least four of them (“indifferent” folk are definitely too indifferent to help): catch up on what you missed last week on the SALT™ Blog.
- Your student loan may not be “too big to fail,” but if its payments are “too big for you,” check out Ashley Norwood’s take on a postponement option that could help.
- We featured a guest post from FaceTheRed.com (sign up today!) sponsor Lenovo about Khan Academy and the role of online learning.
ClausLaferte got into the giving mood, passing along some tips on how you can avoid making the same internship-hunting mistakes she did.
- If college application season has you down, you’re not alone. Your parents are there with you, as is this blog’s resident mom, Sarah Barker.
- The weather outside is frightful—especially when it comes to your skin. Luckily, Brigit Bauma identified some inexpensive ways for you to stay beautiful this winter.
- You may be focused on holiday shopping this month, but not Diane Melville. She’s already looking forward to next year, finding scholarships with applications due in January 2014.
- For all you professionals looking to move up to management next year, Amanda Abella shared the seven skills your employer will want to see from you.
- Another FaceTheRed.com sponsor (KIND Healthy Snacks) dished out five ways you can keep your mind and body healthy while you’re at school.
- Finding the perfect gift for the perfect amount of money is tough, but Susie Boretti came up with a list of dos and don’ts (i.e., nice and naughty?) to point you in the right direction.
- In our latest SALT comic, we found out whether our Tales From The FAO had a happy ending. (Spoiler alert: It’s the holiday season; everything has a happy ending.)
- Happy endings during the holidays? Yes. Happy beginnings? Not for Carmen Guzmán, as her first student loan payment was due on Thanksgiving.
What was your favorite post from the past week? Give one of our writers an ego boost this holiday season by letting us know in the comments!