Still recovering from last week’s World Series celebration? (You and Mike Napoli both, I bet.)
Unwind with a look at what you may have missed on the SALT™ Blog.
- We checked out a video from saltmoney.org detailing one of the scariest money monsters around: your credit score.
- Ashley Norwood found the Holy Grail of student loans (or did she?), detailing how you could pay as little as $0 each month on your loans.
- With the Consumer Finance Protection Bureau investigating how student loan servicers process borrowers’ early payments, Sean Engelking offered advice for paying off loans early.
- Sasha Laferte shared how Halloween taught her to be money savvy, and she didn’t even mention that trick or treating cuts down on her Reese’s Pieces budget.
- Brigit Bauma told us how she learned a whole lot at community college not from her professors, but from her classmates. (She still learned from her professors too; don’t you worry.)
- Sarah Barker broke down the different ways you can find a used car that (hopefully) won’t break down on you.
- After investigating just about every free, low-cost, or professional budgeting software out there, Amanda Abella finally found one that seemed just right.
- In honor of Halloween, we unveiled a new comic about something that spooks more people than monsters or zombies. Yup, it’s student loans. (What? Did you think I’d say “vampires”? People love those!)
- Stress kills (our video of the week proves it!), so with student loan grace periods ending soon, we looked at different ways to decrease your student loan stress.
- Susie Boretti is getting into the swing of this “professional” life, including figuring out the best way for her to commute to her new job.
- While Susie’s starting a job, Carmen Guzmán just left hers—as she shared why the corporate life just wasn’t for her.
Did you have a favorite post from the past week? Let us know in the comments!