Find out what you missed on the SALT™ Blog … you know, besides interest rate coverage.
- We introduced our newest video on saltmoney.org, which shows you how to use your wise mind to make the best financial decisions every time.
- Intern Carmen shared her experiences during her second “big girl” job interview in New York City.
- Diane Melville told us about four scholarships with application deadlines in 2013, including one that any person is eligible for.
- Ashley Norwood detailed some student loan changes that also went into effect on July 1, but unlike interest rate increases, these may actually help you.
- Sasha Laferte is getting by during her summer internship, but she’s had trouble getting from place to place thanks to her ill-constructed transportation budget.
- Brigit Bauma just landed a new internship, which means she needs a new, professional wardrobe.
- Sarah Barker passed along some strategies for outfitting your dorm room from afar (and her post wasn’t sponsored by Bed Bath & Beyond, we swear).
- Diane returned with transfer tips for all you prospective business majors currently in community college.
- Amanda Abella had an aha moment while watching Suze Orman (and it wasn’t about hair styles): Think like you deserve to make money, and you will.
- Aaron Sorkin (or, more appropriately, clips from his TV shows and movies) taught us about the power of repetition in our video of the week.
- Susie Boretti finished up her graduate studies so now she’s ready to relax with a vacation—even if she’s not ready to break the bank to get away.
- Carmen faced down another “big girl,” “post-college” life event: navigating the apartment-hunting process.
- We checked out a conversation taking place on Quora about whether becoming homeless is a good way to cut costs. (This is not a consideration for Carmen, as of yet.)
What was your favorite post from the past week? Let us know below!