Check out what you missed on the S-A-L-T Blog.
- Diane concluded her Ultimate Scholarship FAQ with Part III: scholarship search. We promise it’s more enjoyable than other Part IIIs that came out this summer Fewer giraffes, though.
- We visited compliance corner (which definitely needs a theme song like this) to learn how changes to student loan interest rates could soon make borrowers feel a bit like Eeyore themselves.
- Brigit told us how “now-tro” retro clothing is, and how you can find vintage looks just by raiding your parents’ closets.
- The Onion peeled back the layers of The Red, going behind the scenes with its cast to discuss the making of our mini-movie.
- “New Grad” Shane (a step up from the “Intern” Shane moniker, maybe?) told us what it’s like to be out of school and unemployed. His routine involves binging on his job search and TV shows. (And hopefully not binging on this while doing either.)
- Another member of our compliance team took to Reddit to answer your pressing student loan questions.
- Figuring out whether you’re eligible for a scholarship is tough enough. Diane made it easier with a new infographic that helps you figure out just what exactly it is that can help you score some free money for school.
- Viral videos come and go; however, New Grad Shane (see, it’s catching on!) revealed the lessons from all the videos of the week he wrote during his time with us that stayed with him.
- Continuing our theme of farewells, Intern Sasha (who is still an intern, just sadly not with us) shared her plans for the summer—trying to survive New York City while working an unpaid job.
- As part of our Face The Red™ Sweepstakes, we took to Twitter to get your tips on how to save money. We highlighted some of our favorite responses here.
- Our bloggers shared the ice cream flavor their spending was most like in our most delicious burning question to date.
What was your favorite post from the past week? Let us know in the comments.