Here’s what you missed on SALT™ Blog.
- I gave you some yummy projects on Kickstarter. Hopefully you’ll be craving the food and entrepreneurial action after you read this.
- Ryan posted a link for our latest free webinar, which was on what to expect from your job hunt. (If you missed it then, click through to check out a link to the recording!)
- Scholarship guru Diane gave us three things that could be slowing down your scholarship search. Surprisingly, distracting yourself with social media, TV, and the urgent need to floss weren’t on there. I guess it’s just me.
- Former SALT intern Mike Restiano gave us a guide to internship hunting. The interview section of his three-step process sounds cruel and unusual.
- Intern Shane gave us some details about his money-savvy college bucket list. No skydiving or meeting the president of the United States, Shane?
- Bridget tells us why knowing how to manage your money matters. Her five-digit savings account, two trips to Europe, and ability to almost pay off her student loans sounds like a dream come true to me.
- We shared our video on how you can save money in your everyday life. Biking to school sounds like a great idea. All I need is a bike.
- Anna told us why her second post-grad job hunt was more difficult than the first. If this girl has QR code business cards and a website and is still having difficulty, I don’t know what I’m going to do.
- Diane Melville answered the big scholarship question: Do un-awarded scholarships exist? It turns out they do, but she’s more interested in the under-awarded ones.
- Amanda came out with part three of your monthly money plan: getting your credit in order. The thought of someone stealing my identity makes me sick to my stomach, so it was nice that she linked out on how to deal with that.
- Shane asked us if we’re like a “Chickeneer” … yah, I didn’t know what it meant either until I read the post. Don’t be chicken in your job application approach; it will do you a lot of good. Check out this post for some specific advice.
- Susie Boretti explained her plan for spending her summer achieving career goals with no income.
- We have a new comic on why you shouldn’t fool around with financial aid. I don’t know about you, but mousetraps all over someone’s bed does not sound like a good prank to me.
- I told you guys about why I use direct deposit and withdrawal. No more heavy-duty trash bags to remove the paper from my desk!
What was your favorite post from the past week? Let us know in the comments.