Here’s the news that caught my eye today while wondering how much a copy of my college and passport records is worth.
(What’s that? It’s not worth anything? Well, I guess “commander in chief” and “editor in chief” are separated by more than just a word…)
- At least I’m worth something in one area: watching The Simpsons! The animated stalwart is the sixth most-expensive show to advertise on this year, according to Ad Age. And, as we all know, money is great because it can be exchanged for goods and services.
- Is your internship driving you crazy? (One could argue that we drove former intern Mike to leave the country…) Well, before it comes to that, check out these tips from USA Today.
- So, what do college students really want? Well, according to new research, it’s the same thing as The Beatles, Donald Trump, and Stanley Hudson: money.
- Believe it or not, the net price of college (i.e., the amount you actually pay) has been stable for some time. That’s not the case anymore, according to a new report from the College Board.
- Speaking of the price of college… If you didn’t get enough info on the candidate’s education policies in yesterday’s Daily Interest, then check out this in-depth (i.e., long) Q&A about how each might affect higher education costs.
What money-related news caught your eye today? Let us know in the comments.