Here’s the news that caught my eye today while I was spraying my pile of money for silverfish. (I’m real slow getting back from vacation—took me 4 whole days to reference the Breaking Bad finale…)
- Interested in a creating a start-up? Mashable lists 5 reasons why you may want to set your shop up in Canada. Somehow “immigration policy” beat out “home to nice people.”
- Speaking of nice Canadians, Bridget Casey discussed dating with debt yesterday. But how do you prevent money arguments if you’re already married? U.S. News offers 5 tips that can help, including being transparent with one another and establishing a budget.
- I may force Intern Mike to interact with his finances, but surely that’s better than being forced to do assembly-line work for the new iPhone. Right? Anyone?
- Apparently not all daily deals are dead yet. Living Social’s Latte Factor-busting $5 for $10 at Starbucks is now the best-selling daily deal of all time.
- And, finally, IKEA is offering $25 off $250 with this coupon. Check it out if you’re moving into a new place this September (or just badly in need of a new POÄNG).
What money-related news caught your interest today? Let us know in the comments.