In this space, I typically highlight the news that caught my eye while wondering about things like how much an Emmy campaign costs.
But instead, today I’m wondering about something much more important: Will SALT see you at CollegeFest this weekend?
WE’RE COMING TO YOUR CITY (IF YOUR CITY IS BOSTON)
This Saturday and Sunday, SALT will be occupying booth 606 at CollegeFest.
Located at the Hynes Convention Center, CollegeFest is “the most heavily attended back-to-school event in New England, attracting over 17,000 college students each year!”
CollegeFest hosts more than 100 local and national sponsors and features live music, celebrity appearances, and free swag. This year, SALT is one of those vendors—and we’ve got all our bases covered:
- Live music: We’ll be singing songs related to the SALT Glee project. (No good?)
- Celebrity appearances: Like Mike Meets? Well, then Mike can meet YOU on Sunday! He’ll be manning the booth before heading off to Oxford. (Still not impressed?)
- Free swag: Um, does “free money” count as “free swag”—because we’re definitely giving that out. (Now, I have your attention.)
That’s right—we’re bringing a money booth to our booth, and every 15 minutes, a lucky attendee will be able to jump in to grab some cash for school.
FIND MORE MONEY FOR COLLEGE
In addition to the money booth (like there needs to be an “in addition to,” though), SALT will have a bunch of other stuff to help you get money savvy, including:
- A sneak peak of our coming-soon mobile app.
- Access to saltmoney.org for members to get all their benefits. (Sign up now if you’re eligible!)
- Great money-saving tips from the SALT Blog.
Doors open at noon on both days, and admission is $15 (but you can save yourself $5 by buying yours online in advance).
So, if you have a little extra room in your entertainment budget this month, be sure to come out and join us.
(Photo: Kevin Saff/Flickr)