- Don’t worry, though—we still have Cheapism’s back. Especially when it lists homemade cat toys! My cat’s favorite toy right now? A ping-pong ball I got at CollegeFest. Cool story, right? (Here’s an appropriate response.)
- Not much of a Modern Family fan? Well, then you have another option for free entertainment tonight: a complimentary Redbox rental.
- It’s a good day to go to Georgia Tech. Apparently, Yellow Jackets earn a lot of green.
- Forbes outlines 10 credit myths that could be costing you money, with the scariest fact being that “70% of credit reports have errors on them.” At least we all know where you can get an actual free credit report.
- Could you subside on $7/day worth of food? Without fasting? (Timely!) Well, this recent grad has found a way to do just that.
- Mashable highlights 6 safety apps for students. (Now, just make sure you actually have enough battery life left at night when you’d need to use these.)
What money-related news caught your eye today? Let us know in the comments.