Here’s the news that caught my eye today while I was thinking that, if having a catch is priceless, I can’t even verbalize how much having a catch with Grover should cost. (Though something tells me it will be expensive.)
- Here at the SALT Blog, we like to talk about different ways to make money on the side; however, we cannot endorse tattooing promotional URLs on your body—especially since the businesses they belong to tend to go out of business.
- Previously, we covered how to watch out for identity thieves trying to steal your personal information. But what do you do if that thief is your own brother? Ask CNN Money.
- Want an online textbook with a twist? Check out this list of resources from Cheapism that details sites like Kno.com, which automatically creates flash cards for you.
- LifeHacker’s Ask an Expert series sometimes veers into strange directions (um, like this). But some of their other info is definitely useful, like this student loan-based Q+A with the managing editor of Money Crashers. (Apparently, I need to up my managing editor game…)
- It’s one thing to want to quit your job. It’s an entirely different thing to truly understand why you want to quit your job. If you’ve reached that point, check out these top jobs for career changes that are filed under reasons like “for less stress” and “for more variety.”
- And, finally, a quick follow up to the Max Rice story we mentioned in yesterday’s Daily Interest. Yes, he was playing a trick on Fox News. But, of course, it’s all Fox’s fault.
What money-related news caught your interest today? Let us know in the comments.