Here’s the news that caught my eye today while wondering what songs Bruce could sing tonight to raise the most money for Hurricane Sandy relief efforts.
- Last Friday, we talked about Tom Pavelka—the man with the near perfect credit score. Well, we’re going to the other extreme today: Meet Jérôme Kerviel, the most indebted man in the world.
- I don’t think I’d have the guts to finance a movie on a credit card. But, if that’s your dream, Fox Business has tips for how films like Paranormal Activity and Clerks have done just that.
- Here’s some evidence that your phone may not be the pocketbook of the future: Google Wallet is coming to your actual wallet.
- Passports may be expensive, but investing in one could save you on college costs. According to The News Tribune, to save money “more than 10,000 Americans are earning graduate and undergraduate degrees in Canada, and 15,000 are pursuing degrees in the United Kingdom.”
- Thinking of leasing a car? Or rather, thinking you shouldn’t lease a car? Then check out these 5 car-lease myths.
- And, finally, your impulse buy of the day: the Earth! It could be yours for just $123,472,279 (as of this writing from Mashable).
What money-related news caught your eye today? Let us know in the comments.