Here’s the news that caught my eye while I was wondering what the most ridiculous job titles in the UK (Oxford on my mind) were. I wonder if I’ll ever get to meet a “wet leisure assistant” or “modality manager” when I’m abroad.
- I’m leaving my nest soon, but a lot of other college students tend to want to come back to theirs at around this time. Thankfully, there’s a guide (written by students at West Virginia University) for dealing with homesickness for all you sad birds out there.
- And if you do happen to fly back home in the near future, tell your parents to check out these tips to help them teach you about personal finance.
- If you’re a parrot and like repeating yourself, tell them again but use this different article from Forbes to add emphasis.
- On the other hand, if you think of yourself as more of a Mockingjay, you’ll probably enjoy this Huff Post blogger’s Hunger Games inspired account of how she’s handling her student loan debt. Be warned though: If you haven’t read the second book in the series, you may want to avoid reading the first few paragraphs.
- And finally, if you’re an ambitious young bird carrying around a few student loans, follow Rebecca Thorman’s example. She got rid of hers in 3 months after 10 years of making minimum payments.
Got any incredible repayment stories? Bird jokes? Let us know in the comments!